Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Another marvelous month of celebrations closes

Memorial Day weekend was great, as was the weekend before that. I spent lots of time with family, especially with people I haven't seen in ages! There were all kinds of celebrations this month - birthdays (mine included muahaha!), Mother's Day, my niece's baptism, my parent's 44th wedding anniversary, my cousin's engagement party, my husband's cousin's graduation from high school, a retirement potluck at work - the list of events seemed endless!

Above - May 26, 1962
My parents - Rose & Tito

Below - May 26, 2006


But tomorrow is June 1st - the start of another month of celebrations and food fests! Lots of June birthdays coming up, especially in the beginning of the month.

Note to self:
Anthony Bourdain
Sur La Table
June 17th

I should get going on
The World is Flat but I know Nasty Bits is going to be better reading material for our upcoming camping trip at the end of the month.

No comments: