Friday, May 19, 2006

Clocks

Tick-tock. Shopping. An American past time? It was the day after my birthday, my 31st birthday. Time passing. My Swatch watch band broke. I need my time fixed. I was on a schedule, didn't have much time to linger at my favorite shops. Needed to be home by 5PM. Tick-tock.
For a few years now, I've been taking myself out on my birthday. Just me, wandering the city, usually playing tourist. I've taken photos of various tourist spots, ridden the cable car and museum hopped.This year I went shopping, mainly window shopping but I did get some rug pads, a new watch band, and candy - household essentials of course.
These are a few clocks in the Union Square - Market Street area. There are 2 others I wanted to take a photos of, but one was broken and another I totally forgot about and when I remembered, I was already on the bus home.





No comments: