Sunday, November 26, 2006

Not sleeping... again

My long weekend is winding down and I'm insane for not resting. It's gone by so quickly, I feel a little cheated that I didn't spend it exactly the way I wanted. Don't ask me what I wanted exactly, though, because I really don't know.

All I know is I've had a headache for most of the day, even through a friend's birthday party. I think it's just PMS. I've also been working on getting photos sorted and printed into photo books as gifts - it's taking forever. Well, one book will have about 128 photos. The other 38. I'm anxious to see how they turn out but first I cropped and enhanced, then sorted and now I'm uploading.

As I type, the photos are still downloading to flickr.

And it's now 2:19am.
I'm not tired but I know I will be if I don't sleep and I've been up late these past few days also. It's time to catch up on sleep again.

No comments: