Tuesday, September 2, 2008

I want to make a restaurant map

from Sam Choy's Diamond Head, Oahu
When I was a kid, I used to have a notebook of all the movies I ever saw. No ratings or commentary, just a simple list of movie titles. I lost track of that notebook, but I do have movie lists on imdb.com, facebook (using flixster) and Netflix that I am sure overlap and are incomplete. Turns out, when Eric was a kid, he did the same thing, but with books he read.
Now, with the help of Google maps, I want to make a restaurant map to document my food journeys. I am starting to forget things - places, dates, meals, dining companions - that I thought I would always remember.
When will I get to this idea? I'm not sure. But maybe it will be like all the other projects I meant to start but have not... or worse, those projects I have started but have not finished!

No comments: