Wednesday, May 11, 2011

April and May food adventures

There were plenty of other wonderful dishes not on this mosaic because we didn't have the camera handy or I just didn't feel like shooting anything. These include my lunch with some of my favorite former co-workers at Palomino (crab cakes with arugula salad), the limoncello sorbet from Humphry Slocombe on May Day (Eric's first time at the shop!), a Salvadorean sampler plate of veggie pupusa, chicharron & steamed yuca, and chicken pastele at Balompie, Easter feasts with our families (smoked pork chop for brunch, prime rib for dinner), my brother's and father's birthday meals with desserts from Schubert's Bakery (love their mousse cakes), salted caramel cake from DeLessio for the Pacquiao vs. Mosley fight, the awesome Mother's Day dim sum selections at King Wah in Daly City (congee, roast suckling pig) for my mom, and some Goood Frikin Chicken for my birthday lunch. 
All this incredible food aside, I really have enjoyed the time I've been spending with my family and friends. I'm so blessed to have so much to celebrate!

No comments: