Monday, March 5, 2012

From the 2012 Pacific Orchid Exposition

Select photos from my time at the 2012 Pacific Orchid Exposition.

Details on some of the plants can be found on my Pacific Orchid Exposition flickr set. I haven't attended in a few years and I'm glad I went. I even bought a new plant. I've been eyeing a certain one for years but I only saw two vendors selling them this year. Then again, I went to the marketplace late in the day of the last day of the Expo so folks could have sold out. Not that I needed another one. I have plenty of plants to take care of and this year, I will/must split plants and repot. I think I said that last year, but this year I will, especially the ones that live out on the flower boxes, before they get too heavy and huge to lift in and out of the window. 

No comments: